Throughout our website, you’ll see that we define ourselves as a local company offering regional service. That means that we have a unique combination of capabilities which, we believe, were missing from the dumpster rental market.
Founded by industry veteran Frank Borbely, Keystone offers all of its customers the advantages of dealing with a local company, such as:
- Every Call Receives Friendly Personalized Service!
- Will-Do Attitude!
- Same or Next Day Service Including Saturdays!
- Fair and Competitive Pricing without extra fees and charges!
- Our Own Well Maintained Equipment
We operate local businesses ourselves, we have worked for the large national conglomerates, and we understand how their service is falling short.
We also recognized that the market needs a company with the financial resources, as well as the dedication to apply local business values to companies with regional and national dumpster rental requirements. For companies that require temporary dumpsters at multiple sites or permanent dumpster rental services at multiple locations, our national service program offers:
- Consolidated Invoicing - Receive a single invoice in a single format rather than 100s of different invoices from multiple vendors.
- Single Point of Contact - Each customer account is assigned an account manager so you don’t have to worry about troubleshooting issues when they arise. We’ll do all of the work for you.
- Proprietary Local Vendor-Customer Relationships - With more than three decades of experience in the waste hauling and dumpster rental business, including experience running national sales programs for one of the largest dumpster rental companies in the United States, we have identified and partnered with only those companies that pass our comprehensive screening analysis.
- Better Pricing Through Consolidated Purchasing - Whether you need dumpster rental service at a single residential home, construction site or business, Keystone Dumpster Services will develop a plan to meet your specific needs.